Open Burn Announcement - mailed: 7:11 AM, 10/18/14

Willamette Valley Open Burn Announcement open_burn_announce at weather.smkmgt.com
Thu Oct 23 11:28:15 PDT 2014

Hello,

Open burning is allowed today from 10am-5pm for areas outside of Eugene city limits, on a 1/2 acre lot or more. Check with your local fire department for permit requirements.  For rules that pertain to your specific location, call the Advisory line at (541) 726-3976 and follow the prompts.

If you have any other questions, please call our office at (541) 726-1056

Thank-you,
Laticia Comer
LRAPA
1010 Main St.